Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009

It's a vegan!

Righty righty right!

It's a little newborn vegan blog. Me, the proud mother, wants to tell everybody who is interested in about being a vegan in Berlin, or rather about me and my life.

At the moment, I live in Potsdam but I was born and raised in Berlin. A city which alienated me for about ten years, but is now going to be conquered.

Last year I spend two amazing month in San Francisco, where I met wonderful people, such as Melisser, Ryan, Laura, Meave, Kristen, Jordan and so many more (please don't be offended by not being named here!). Not only, that they made this trip to a life-time experience, they also showed me the world of vegan blogging and are my little baby's godmothers and godfathers.

And with this hommage to my friends who I had to leave in California, I will end my first blog entry. I hope you'll enjoy my fluffy blog and please feel free to let me know, if one of my sentences does not make any sense at all!

1 Kommentar:

  1. It makes my heart glad to see a freshly minted vegan blog - congrats! I look forward to reading your posts :)

    AntwortenLöschen